Saturday, September 3, 2011

Paleo Key Lime Pie

OK, so it's a rainy Saturday night and we're not going anywhere.  So we decide to make a key lime pie recipe that I saw on a fellow bloggers page.....Paleo-Zone.  We head over to Whole Foods and what can I say.... I felt as if I was at Disney World!!  I just love that place.  I don't ever want to walk into a Winn Dixie ever again, much less one of those Latin supermarkets.
Apart from the necessary ingredients, we got Mexican Shrimp Salad, Beef Satay, Turkey Meatloaf, Ceviche, and almond veggies. Oh, and Lemon Snaps!!! Totally Paleo!!  (Again, fellow Paleo experts, please call up on any mistakes that I make)


We got home and made our key lime pie.   It's in the oven now as I write.   So, I will let you guys know tomorrow how it came out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment