Thursday, September 15, 2011

My New Obsession

Can someone enlighten me and tell me if this is normal or am I going crazy...all I can think of is exercising, eating (Paleo), buying groceries and workout outfits!!! I'm in the process of getting my Masters in Mental Health Counseling, yet I should be able to control myself....but seriously this is all I think about!!!  During work, in class, at home!!!  It's funny but I find any excuse to go to Whole Foods, Milam's even WinnDixie, who cares.  The thing is to go buy something, come home and eat!! I wanna bake, I wanna cook, I wanna eat!!
Then there's the workout outfits.  I want to be dressed and ready to crossfit at all times.  Prior to 3 months, I only wore sports bras, workout clothes or tennis shoes was just to do crossfit and the occasional times I went to Bally's.  As a matter of fact, the only pair of tennis shoes that I owned was because a friend of mine gave them to me.  I hated tennis shoes. I wore platform sandals with everything. For goodness sakes, I would go to Disney World in platforms (no lie).   Now, not only do I have my own pair of Nike's but I use my daughters cheerleading one's as well and I feel as if those aren't enough (or good enough).  I want to get either INOV-8's or the New Balance crossfit ones also.  At least I can say my feet are much nicer and smoother since they're always nice and covered!!  Not only that but I've gone crazy buying sports bras, tank tops and shorts. Well the good thing is I can go to work with them as well.
Anyways, CrossFit Kitty, personally suggested that I put up more pics....so here it is.  Me this morning before going to crossfit in my NEW outfit!!!  Ooops, you can't see the shoes...maybe when I get my new ones!!

Someone please stop me.....or is this ok???

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! way better than saying you are addicted to drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes...Everything that you are thinking about is good for your therefore ENCOURAGED!!!! Keep it up my friend....Super proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete